Position: Accounting Manager
Primary Purpose of Job:
Oversees accounting functions such as Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable, Payroll, Fixed Asset/Prepays/Accruals and General Ledger functions, ensuring accurate and timely processing of all financial transactions.
- Oversees all accounting operations, responsible for general ledger, fixed assets/prepays/accruals, account reconciliations, and financial statements
- Manages month-end close process in a timely and accurate manner, prepares financial reports
- Oversees Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable.
- Manages payroll function and payroll tax filings
- Works monthly with CPA and annual Workers’ Comp auditor
- Required filings with governmental agencies
- BA in accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of Accounting principles and practices
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Sage 100 (MAS 90/200)